The Eskimo Kiss: Make fun of it all you want; chances are, you’ve done it.
Dating site Zoosk recently polled 3,500 singles about their kissing habits and thoughts. The results were filled with a variety of odd but interesting facts. The Heart Beat has rounded up a few of our favorites.
- What’s the most memorable kiss of the summer? 41 percent of singles say Tony and Pepper's lip lock in "Iron Man 3" was the most unforgettable summer blockbuster smooch.
- The best song for smooching is "Could I Have This Kiss Forever" by Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias, according to 21 percent of respondents.
- Seventeen percent of singles chose Seal's "A Kiss From A Rose" as the best song for swapping spit.
- Thirty percent of singles say the beach is the best spot for kissing.
- Twenty-three percent say a car is the ideal smooching location.
- Ever dated a bad kisser? 73 percent of singles have.
- Eyes-closed kissing is preferred by 83 percent of respondents.
- The most memorable kiss in recent political history is President Obama kissing his wife on election night, according to 59 percent of respondents.
- Seventy-one percent of Americans say it is more awkward to see world leaders kissing vs. seeing a politician kiss his or her spouse.
- Seventy-seven percent of singles have engaged in the infamous Eskimo kiss.
Courtesy of MSN Living July 7, 2013